- In the divine inspiration of the Holy Bible, revealed by God in the completed canon of the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
- In the trinity of the Eternal Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, saving death and physical resurrection.
- In the forgiveness and justification from sin, through the substitutionary death, atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
- In full salvation by grace through faith, effecting new life in Christ and enabling growth in sanctified living through the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, and in His ministry to glorify Christ and empower the believer.
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper and obedience to water baptism according to the command of Christ.
- In literal heaven, with life everlasting for believers, and in the reality of eternal punishment for the impenitent.
- In the personal, bodily coming of Jesus Christ and in His future reign on Earth.