Launched September, 2022!
Welcome, our 1st semester just began! If you are interested in RLSM , fill out application below for our 2nd class starting in Fall, 2023.
Limited space. It will fill up quickly!
Do you feel a call of God in your life for ministry? Does your heart burn to serve the Lord by pastoring, church-planting, starting a new ministry or global missions? As Jesus said as he sent out his twelve to minister, “And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those with leprosy, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:7-8 NASB)
At RiverLife, we have received and seen our Father do so much in and through us over the years in our churches and around the world. “Freely we have received”, now, we are in a season where “freely we must give it away”. We desire to impart to another generation of church leaders, local ministry leaders, overseas missionaries, pastors, prophetically gifted ministers and Christian workers a revelation of the Father and his ongoing activity in our families, cities and nations of the world.
Our Pastors and Elders have sensed a fresh invitation to plant RiverLife churches in Wilmington, Asheville and perhaps other cities as the Lord leads us. In addition, we see God wanting to start more ministries in our local communities and in our overseas mission fields. In order to see these dreams become a reality, God is inviting us to impart all we’ve learned, received and taught in a Kingdom-minded school that will focus on the five-fold minister as an “equipper of the saints for the work of ministry” (Eph. 4:12 NASB). Are you one of those who, like Isaiah, will hear the call?
‘I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”’ (Isaiah 6:8 NKJV)
Therefore, this Fall, we are launched the RiverLife School of Ministry . . .
The RiverLife School of Ministry will endeavor to train up those who have a recognized call of God on their lives for Kingdom ministry within and outside the church. Their training will include teaching of sound doctrine, training in biblical leadership, activation in spiritual gifts and equipping in preaching ministry. Our students will be encouraged to “wrestle” with the theological issues of our generation, while learning how to follow the Holy Spirit in doing the works of Jesus and leading His Church.
Courses may include units on:
- Biblical Studies – 1st Weekly Class
- Father-Son Theology Pt. 1 (Semester 1)
- Father-Son Theology Pt. 2 (Semester 2)
- Understanding the Old Testament (Semester 3)
- Understanding the New Testament (Semester 4)
- Equipped for Ministry – 2nd Weekly Class
- The Father’s Love & Spirit of Adoption
- Grace Culture
- Kingdom Dynamics: Approach to the Supernatural
- The Ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Heavenly Worship
- Theology on Divine Healing
- Training & Activating Prophetic Ministry
- Preaching & Teaching
- Biblical Pastoral Leadership
- Evangelism, Worship & Prayer
- Ministry of Angels
- Dream Interpretation
- Apostolic Leadership & Church planting
- Our philosophy of Leadership
- And more . . .
- 2 years (4 semesters) of 12 weeks per semester
- One evening per week, Tuesdays from 6:30 – 9 pm.
- 2 back-to-back classes per week: sample weekly schedule
- 6:30 – 6:45 pm – Worship & Prayer
- 6:45 – 8:00 pm – Class #1: Theology Pt. 1
- 8:00 – 8:10 pm – Break
- 8:10 – 9:00 pm – Class #2: Equipped for Ministry
Application Process :
1. Complete application here:
http://<iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1B7g4LM0hDfMsuEBVM2FcBVGMDeWmMI_6Z9_Mb4vY7FqhJQ/viewform?embedded=true” width=”640″ height=”1394″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″>Loading…</iframe>
2. Pay Deposit: $50 non-refundable deposit due with application. Click the “Give Online” tab.
3. Notification of Acceptance: Once the application is completed AND the deposit is paid our RLSM staff will prayerfully consider your application and notify you within 4 weeks of your admission status. Upon notice of admission, full semester tuition due by August 15th.
- Note: This application process will determine those applicants that are called to ministry in the church and the nations. We are looking for those among us with the passion, desire and call on their lives to serve the Lord in church and missions ministry. This school is for 18+ years of age.
- Note: We are NOT looking for a large school. Our goal is not quantity, but quality. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission. Our application process may decline some applicants.
- Early Deadline to Apply: July 15, 2023.
- FINAL DEADLINE: August 11th, 2023. And, must be able to attend our RLSM Orientation Lunch on Sat, Aug. 14th at 1 pm at RiverLife – Mooresville. (NOTE: Next Fall, 1st & 2nd year students will be combined. The 2 year program is interchangeable.)
Important Other Details
- The Schedule & sequence will be arranged in such a way as to where 1st & 2nd year students can attend simultaneously (I.e. the 1st and 2nd year courses are interchangeable).
- Classes will be held in person on both church campuses – Mooresville & Chapel Hill. This school is NOT available for online attendance. Smart TVs will be available to video conference instructors from each campus to the other. For example, if a Mooresville instructor is teaching in Mooresville, he/she will be on the TV screen in Chapel Hill with a camera and monitor that will enable interaction.
- Tuition: $500 per semester. A 50% discount for immediate family members will be applied. Full semester tuition due by August 15th.
- Deposit: $50 non-refundable deposit due with application. (NOTE: $50 deposit will be applied to semester’s tuition.) Click the “Give Online” tab.
- Books: A book list will be emailed to each student admitted to the school. Note: Students are responsible for ordering & buying their own books, and have in class by the 1st class.
- Directors & Instructors:
- RLSM & CH Campus Director: Matthew Bollinger
- Mooresville Campus Director: Jim Hill
Other Staff & Instructors: Byron Wicker, Becky Wicker, Sarah Bollinger, Luis Sosa and more . . .