Welcome to RiverLife,
We are passionate about loving Jesus! Our meetings are casual and expressive. We love to sing, pray, and express our love for Jesus in an atmosphere that encourages free expression. Some dance, shout, or just sit quietly. Each person has their way of connecting with God. At RiverLife, we believe everyone should be free to worship in the way they choose.
We meet from 10:00 AM — 12:00 PM every Sunday morning. Our service will be dismissed at noon, with personal prayer ministry available afterwards.
We Are Located At 510 Sage Rd. Chapel Hill NC 27514 (We meet @ New Life Fellowship SDA Church)
We Believe In the divine inspiration of the Holy Bible, revealed by God in the completed canon of the Old and New Testament Scriptures. In the trinity of the Eternal Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In the deity of…
• To provide an atmosphere where people can experience the Presence of God, find healing and wholeness while connecting with others on a journey with Jesus.
• To empower families with Grace and the Love of the Father.
• To reach & equip college students with a message of hope for changing a generation.
What to Expect When You Visit
- We meet from 10:00 AM — 12:00 PM every Sunday morning. Our service will be dismissed at noon, with personal prayer ministry available afterwards. We encourage children of all ages to sing and worship with their family, then they will be dismissed to attend RiverLife Kids Ministry during the message.
- We at River Life Fellowship love a good cup of coffee, so we serve a delicious free cup. Please . . . make yourself comfortable! We encourage coffee-drinking during our services and just want you to feel at HOME.
- Following worship, one of our pastors will bring a message from the Bible that endeavors to connect what God is currently saying & doing with a practical application to our lives. A ministry team will be available up front after the message each week to pray one-on-one with anyone desiring prayer for any needs.