Hi! Welcome to RiverLife, Chapel Hill. We are a non-denominational, independent church planted by and in relationship with RiverLife Fellowship — Mooresville, NC, http://www.riverlifefellowship.com. We love Jesus passionately and enjoy the sweet presence of the Holy Spirit! All that we hold dear, can be summed up as follows:
“The Father’s Living Room” (John 14:1-3): In our Father’s house there is room for everyone! True worship is an expression of the heart. We choose to express our worship in a casual, open setting where children are free to play, sing and connect. Adults refill their coffee in the kitchen, relax in worship & listen and discuss the exciting topics being presented. Our desire is that everyone who comes in would feel AT HOME.
• HIS PRESENCE — Jesus made a way for the felt presence of Heaven to touch our reality (see the Lord’s Prayer in Matt. 6:9-10). This is what we love and desire!!!
• HIS POWER — We believe God wants to demonstrate His love by demonstrating His power to Chapel Hill. We see people healed, come to salvation & experience freedom regularly. We believe in the supernatural miracles of Jesus for today! (Mark 16:15-20)
• The FAMILY — A key reality in the Christian life is a revelation of the Father’s Love, and the church in the context of being in His family. He is our good, good Father; and we are sons & daughters. This changes everything! (John 14 & 15)
• HIS GRACE — Grace is like a “greenhouse”. As the oxygen of His Presence provides an atmosphere of organic spiritual growth within our church family, true spiritual fruit emerges. (John 15)
• FREEDOM — Church worship should be fun & full of life! We believe in and encourage expression in various forms. Music, dance, art, movement and shouting our thankfulness all characterize our desire to love Jesus passionately! (2 Corinthians 3:17)
• HEALING HOSPITALITY — The church is a place where everyone is welcome and wanted. Like a hospital, even the sick and broken are welcome to come find healing at the feet of Jesus. (Luke 7:36-50)
• To provide an atmosphere where people can experience the Presence of God, find healing and wholeness while connecting with others on a journey with Jesus.
• To empower families with Grace and the Love of the Father.
• To reach & equip college students with a message of hope for changing a generation.