Coming Up This Week:
- Monday: RiverLife on Campus — 7 PM @ Study Center (Battle House 203 Battle Ln.) ALL Students, undergrad & grad, come join us as we jump into the River of the Holy Spirit in worship, Bible Study, individual ministry time & fellowship! Current topic: The Essential Guide to Healing: Equipping All Christians to Pray for the Sick, a course by Randy Clark & Bill Johnson. Contact: bollinger.matthew@gma
- Wednesday: Youth Meeting (Middle & High School) — 6:30-8 PM at church. Come hang out with us for dinner, friends, worship & basketball!
- Thursday: Intercessory Prayer Meeting @ 12 noon — “Nothing happens in the Kingdom without a decree.” Come by the church EVERY Thursday and seek the heart of God for our church with members of our church! Led by Donna Loebs. Contact her for questions/info at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Sunday: Palm Sunday — Message — “Prepare to Receive the Kingdom”. BRING A FRIEND.
Coming Up This Spring: Mark Your Calendar!
- March 30th: Good Friday @ the Forest Theatre — 5-6 PM. Join RiverLife and at least 6 other churches as we join together to celebrate the sacrifice of Jesus! We’ll worship, take communion together and one of the pastors will bring a brief word.
- May 20th: Honor the Graduates — join us as we pray over & bless our high school and college graduates in our Sunday service. If you or a member of your family is graduating, please email Bollinger.email@example.com.
- Sunday, May 27th: SPRING COOK-OUT COMING UP! Memorial Day Weekend picnic. Hot dog cook-out, basketball, corn-hole, croquet . . . come hang out after church outside and let’s have some fun! Bring side dish, drink, & dessert.
For this and other info about our church, follow us on Instagram, @riverlife_chapelhill, & Facebook.